[aprssig] Fwd: APRS for Kinetics

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Fri Mar 17 09:43:17 EDT 2017

Kinetic race machines are human powered craft to cover water, sand, and
cross-country!  Some are as simple as bicycles, others require many
hands and feet to move.  Race covers about 25 miles over three days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_sculpture_race

tnx all, 73

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken