[aprssig] 6 m APRS

Earl Needham earl.kd5xb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 12:25:20 EST 2017

We've talked about using 6 meters for APRS in the past and I don't think it
ever went very far.  The reason, in my opinion, that 2 meters has worked so
well for APRS is that it's on a common frequency nation-state.  That, plus
the fact that 2 meter radios are so available.

IS there a common frequency for 6 meter APRS?

Vy 7 3
Earl
KD5XB