[aprssig] Weather Alert APRS Message

Dan Srebnick k2dls at k2dls.net
Sun Jul 30 14:09:07 EDT 2017

Already have done so.  I've also looked at many other sources of info,
including WB4APR's documentation.

Practice and standards where they exist don't seem to exactly align,
which is why I have questions!

I've connected to Firenet and so far I'm not seeing data for my area
that I am getting from my own process via the CAP protocol.

73