[aprssig] Kenwood 700 digi

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Jul 19 12:42:41 EDT 2017

That seems to be a bug in the 700 firmware.  It will digipeat it's own
packet if it copies it back from a digipeater and the packet still has
an unused path component that the 700 responds to.  This was discovered
during the AT Golden Packet event a few years ago.

Interestingly, based on this year's AT GP event, I don't believe the
D710 has this issue.