[aprssig] Appalachian 9600 baud KA node Backbone

Bob Harris knineudx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 18:43:18 EDT 2017

Be aware that there are restrictions on the amateur UHF (440 MHz)
frequencies in New Hampshire. The restrictions are such that the DMR
repeaters (at least in the northern part of the state) are on VHF. I
believe Canada has priority to the frequencies for military use.

On 7/17/2017 6:01 PM, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> We now have 4 in a row potential permanent sites for our Appalachian
> Golden Packet 9600 baud backbone possibly from VA to NY.
>
> If there is anyone that is very familiar with level 4 networking using
> the Kantronics KA nodes, please contact me.  I want to make sure I
> understand how we could fully use the capabilities.  And what UHF freq
> is good from Maine to Ga!
>
> Bob, Wb4APR

"The world of goodness is filled with fleas."

Bob Harris
Longmeadow Bradford Torrey CD (2001-2014)
Ch Silvercreek Gossip Girl
Bath, NH