[aprssig] 2 Port Digitpeater was: APRS UHF freq? (9600 baud)

John D. Hays john at hays.org
Tue Jan 24 19:43:16 EST 2017

It is a pretty straightforward project with direwolf and the UDRC-II.
 9600/1200 operation is easily supported and cross port digipeating is
possible.  I've even done experimental 9600 and 1200 baud through the same
radio and port.

https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/wiki/UDRC%E2%84%A2-and-Direwolf-Packet-Modem

If you want a quasi-national APRS frequency, go below 440 to the 430-440
band.

--

John D. Hays

PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223