[aprssig] APRS UHF freq?
bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Jan 24 13:08:50 EST 2017
The UHF freq for APRS comes up every now and then. Here is what I know.
1) We use 445.925 on UHF for both APRS voice channel and APRS UHF for
2) Using operator-to-operator voice here avoids interference with 2m
3) Also for some events, operating APRS combined with Voice Alert has
4) I don’t think we want any dedicated permanent UHF links on 445.925
5) 445.925 is NOT an APRS frequency in southern California due to
6) There is no national UHF or 9600 channel that I know of.
7) The only permanent APRS UHF net I know of is in the Pacific
Northwest on 440.800 (or 440.875?) at 9600 baud.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the aprssig