[aprssig] Heard Directly Stats

Kenneth Finnegan kennethfinnegan2007 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 14:31:05 EST 2017

"APRS-IS can not be used for local RF analysis."

With how the -IS deduplicates packets, you'll never get an entirely correct
view of how your Digi is behaving online.

To check your questions, you should check the logs from the digipeater if
it provides any; otherwise listen to it with another radio to verify its
operating correctly.

Kenneth Finnegan