[aprssig] ANNOUNCE: Welcome to G3NRW 2017

Ian_Wade_G3NRW g3nrw-radio at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 8 12:47:04 EST 2017

ANNOUNCE: Welcome to G3NRW 2017

A brief note to say I have now completely reorganized my website,
collecting everything together at:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.g3nrw.net
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The new site comprises three main sections:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-- G3NRW Resources Pages (TS590 Family, AIM4170 and Wouxun KG-UV950PL)

-- G3NRW Band Utilization Charts (30m, UK 60m and 160m)

-- Other G3NRW Publications (TAPR APRS v1.01 Specification, NOSintro --
TCP/IP over Packet Radio)

Some of the material is quite old now, and I am anxious to bring it up
to date. Feel free to browse, and please let me know if any information
is out of date.

Hours of happy reading!

--
73