[aprssig] New IGate Operator

Jim Conrad jjc at oceanviewcom.com
Wed Jan 4 23:34:22 EST 2017

Very good point Shawn. I typically report positions via APRSDroid but
have a mobile tuned to 146.520 or scanning in my vehicle. I have a
D72 portable for "real" portable APRS but not an APRS mobile (cost
mainly). D72 is used to chase balloons or other opportunities but is
not very effective in my area in a vehicle for APRS.