[aprssig] ISS APRS

Nagi Punyamurthula n0agi at n0agi.com
Mon Jan 2 21:18:18 EST 2017

Hi all
I have had a very successful run at igating the ISS (ARISS/RS0ISS) digipeated packets. And likewise had good success w/ having the ISS receive and digipeat my beacons.  This was all good up until a couple months back (early Oct/Nov if I recall correctly).

Starting last month, my "via ARISS" packets never get digipeated by ARISS/RS0ISS alias during ISS pass throughs. The path in my packets has not changed for over 2 years.  I follow the pass-through patterns quite regularly and even w/ my tracking tool STPO. No changes here since its inception from my end.

Anything change recently w/ what's needed in the APRS packets when sending for ARISS digipeating ?

Wanted to ask

(PS: I have no issues w/ PSAT activity).

Thanks all in advance

Nagi