[aprssig] ARISS Dashboard - Beta

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Mon Jan 2 12:25:09 EST 2017

This is a nice effort. Unfortunately the use of findU was not discussed with me. I have to pay for the use of Google Maps because I exceed their free threshold, and I simply cannot afford to finance other people's web sites. So the findU map cgis are blocked from this page.

Sorry I must do this, especially publicly, I wish it had been discussed privately with me before announcement...

Steve K4HG