[aprssig] IGate FIlter for AMSATS?

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Sun Feb 26 07:46:05 EST 2017

I have just released an update to APRSIGate (the javAPRSSrvr IGate module) that supports "SatGate mode".  As previously described, this allows operators local to a receive-only SatGate to be reported to APRS-IS only after being digipeated while still passing packets heard directly from the satellite as well as all digipeated packets.  I can be contacted directly by any ham looking to implement javAPRSSrvr.  This provides full SatGate operation within the confines of the current APRS-IS architecture.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net