[aprssig] IGate FIlter for AMSATS?

Jess Haas km6gvw at jesshaas.com
Fri Feb 24 15:08:19 EST 2017

I havent used it but Direwolf has a mode to attempt to solve this problem.
If I remember correctly it has a satgate mode that instead of immediately
gating packets holds on to them to give the satelitte a chance to digipeat
and then prioritizes the digipeated packet. If none is heard i believe it
will still igate the original.

-Jess
KM6GVW