[aprssig] Event Time Data Extension Proposal

David Andrzejewski david at davidandrzejewski.com
Sun Feb 12 12:01:05 EST 2017

A thought on this: If this becomes standard, APRS applications could use
this information to "schedule" object availability, if it is computer
parseable. For example, I may not want to constantly transmit an object
for a meeting that only takes place once per month. Instead, it would be
great to schedule this so that it is only transmitted for, say, the 24
hours before the meeting.  This value of course would be a setting
specific to the application itself, and would not be part of the APRS
packet.

- Dave/KD8TWG