[aprssig] APRS WX for CRYC

Joe Della Barba joe at dellabarba.com
Sat Dec 9 12:12:59 EST 2017

True - we have no network to plug into. The Davis gear looks nice, but it seems to require an extra module to go between that and the TNC where the Peet Brothers Ultimeter does not.
Byonics seems well regarded, so we will probably go that way. Does anyone see an advantage for the TT4 over the TT3 for this application?
Thanks!
73 de N3HGB

Joe Della Barba
joe at dellabarba.com