[aprssig] Txt messaging

. groups.0acf at headquarters.earth
Thu Aug 31 14:14:04 EDT 2017

I agree with this.

And as rx-only igates continue to proliferate and degrade the network we need a mechanism to deal with this.

Perhaps something (if it already doesn't exist, that I'm aware of) that can be put in one's path to avoid or route around rx-only igates. Something that indicates that you only want your packet processed by a full-service igate and ignored by others.

Jeff
N5TEV