[aprssig] Txt messaging

Randy Love rlove31 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 11:07:13 EDT 2017

<soapbox>

IMHO, one-way igates are a main enabler of the 'APRS is just a vehicle
tracking system' mentality.

It is so much more, but when anyone can slap an RX-only igate up for
absolutely NOTHING, and it competes with a full-service igate in the same
area and cripples it, you're just hurting the system.

</soapbox>

Randy
WF5X