[aprssig] Txt messaging

Jess Haas km6gvw at jesshaas.com
Thu Aug 31 01:19:58 EDT 2017

The Kenwood D700 and D710 are easy to add bluetooth to:
http://jesshaas.com/projects/d710bt/ You can use an app such as aprsdroid
currently, ive thought about a more text messaging style app that
integrates with aprsdroid. Also ive been wanting to put together a service
that will forward aprs messages to peoples phones when their radio isnt on,
haven't had time to throw it together though.

-Jess
K5LLI