[aprssig] THD74A and XASTIR USB com port

Andrew Rich vk4tec at internode.on.net
Mon Aug 7 20:17:13 EDT 2017

Hello

As you know LINUX creates a USB serial port in the /dev directory

I have a new THD74A here and I see a few serial ports turn up when I plug it in

I would like to know please which one to put as an interface in XASTIR ?

Also has anyone successfully used XASTIR with the THD74A with the Serial Blue Tooth port ?

crw-rw-rw-  1 root      wheel        19,   6  8 Aug 09:35 tty.TH-D74-SerialPort
crw-rw-rw-  1 root      wheel        19,   7  8 Aug 09:35 cu.TH-D74-SerialPort

crw--w----  1 vk4tec    tty          16,   0  8 Aug 09:52 ttys000

crw-rw-rw-  1 root      wheel        19,   8  8 Aug 09:52 tty.usbmodemFD131
crw-rw-rw-  1 root      wheel        19,   9  8 Aug 09:52 cu.usbmodemFD131

crw--w----  1 vk4tec    tty          16,   1  8 Aug 09:52 ttys001

I assume it will only be KISS ?

Andrew