[aprssig] Antenna separation

Patrick winston at winston1.net
Sun Apr 30 09:35:36 EDT 2017

'Far apart' isn't always possible, but remember RF travels in waves, and
as such for every wavelength you will have nulls where the signal is
almost completely 0 as seen by another antenna with the same
orientation.  By locating the antennas in each other's nulls on 2m you
can more or less completely negate the interference.