[aprssig] It's that time again. (at least consider an EV)

Greg Clark k7rkt at bigredbee.com
Thu Apr 6 00:14:02 EDT 2017

Unless I'm guaranteed a place to charge my car at the destination, I won't
consider travelling farther than 1/2 of my EV car's range -- I can't even
count on that at work -- and it's a very proactive EV friendly company.
 (rant:  I wish that the Tesla owners would stop taking advantage of the
close-in parking spots).  But -- I love my Chevy Spark for my daily 40 mile
round trip commute!

Greg K7RKT