[aprssig] Perl and TNC X

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Mon Sep 26 11:23:12 EDT 2016

Thanks for coming back to me Jason

Familiar with cpan etc all good there

Thanks for the heads up on the perl module.

I will look see what goodies lurk there

I should be able to back to back the two TNCs I have and test them over audio

Got two pi's and TNCx

Ok on your LCD I found the same

Yes I assume on Wednesday we can give one Pi a TCP/IP address and the other one as well and use the TNCx boards to ping

Ax0 is the kiss interface from memory

Need a kiss attach statement

Do you know of a command line ish kiss to Igate software

Set up a simple ISS Igate.

Can also do it with SDR dongles

I can do perl to Igate that's easy

Will have a go