[aprssig] APRS-WSPR APRS from anywhere!

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Oct 12 23:04:16 EDT 2016

That's the question.  We mostly have to use standard messages.  So far, we
have all the ARRL radiograms, and 50 more we thought of.  Plus with the 5
bits remaining, we can have 32 more tables of 100 messages and 99 modifiers
each.  Literally tens of thousands of pre-canned messages to select from.

http://aprs.org/aprs-wspr.html

Bob