[aprssig] aprssig Digest, Vol 148, Issue 8

Dave B g8kbv at uku.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 04:41:09 EDT 2016

27dB is 500 times, not 1000.  Only half an S point in it, but...

As Bill Vodal suggested, one of the JT modes (Jt9 is very narrowband
too) could be good.  But frequency stability is a significant
requirement for some of them as a result of the narrow band factor, and
long transmission time..

73.

Dave G0WBX