[aprssig] Fwd: central repository

Jim Alles kb3tbx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:34:44 EST 2016

Here we go:

{wheel}
​..​
. info.aprs.net went offline to practically no fanfare.

How is what you're describing not exactly like that which has just been
shuttered due to a lack of success?
Kenneth Finnegan <kennethfinnegan2007 at gmail.com>
{/wheel}

It is quite likely no different. That is why I posted, to get advice. I
don't
​_​
think
​_​
I was ever aware of that effort.

And it makes me somewhat sad, FWIW.

Scott / Steve are the remains available to be hosted, again?

​Try this everybody:

search for 'digipeater' (or whatever) here:
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=018322451980611884299:mlxsxspdi_s​

It is a Google Custom Search Engine (CSE)

I apologize for any sites I missed, I'll start another thread to deal with
that.

Thanks, .ja
​.

P.S. - This is an exciting development, the above searched the *APRSSIG
MAIL LIST ARCHIVE*, and found a relevant hit!!!

​
​