[aprssig] Flaming AvMap G6

n4lbl alan.schulman at gmail.com
Mon May 9 11:28:02 EDT 2016

Yes, let AvMap know.  In the '80s a then-called mini-computer that my
employer was responsible for burnt up.  The Bureau of Standards analysis
identified three individually trivial changes to the power plug from the
original design which combined into a real danger.  I hope that AvMap wants
to see it and replace it.

Alan,,,   n4lbl