[aprssig] slightly OT talking about 9k6

Charles Blackburn ai4ri at cfl.rr.com
Sat May 7 23:13:21 EDT 2016

Sounds like an interesting idea, I would however be more inclined to use a gpio for PTT purely and simply because then you can have handshaking on the serial line, and also then control more than one ptt at the same time.

I'll have to read through this more when I have a little more sanity than I do at the minute (read ex wifre and kids lol)

charlie