[aprssig] The East will Rise again! (at 9600?)

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri May 6 11:30:26 EDT 2016

The VHF model is available, but we're out of stock as of Wednesday.
Should have more in a couple of weeks.  There's also a new FC-302 out,
but it's not in VHF yet.

They work great for 9600 baud, though you do still have to pay attention
to setting the deviation properly.  We sell the bare radios and we also
sell them with a Tracker3, but the T3 has never had more than
experimental 9600 baud support so you'd need to use it with the KPC-9612
or something.

Scott
N1VG