[aprssig] Ham Radio Response and Comm Vans?

Gary D. Schwartz gary.schwartz at pobox.com
Thu May 5 19:04:08 EDT 2016

Bob:

One that was not mentioned is HAMCOW
http://hamcow.net/

It is a converted construction trailer, set up
with at least 5 operating stations on HF to UHF,
various antennas on push-up poles (think TV news
van), basic accommodations for operators, WiFi,
multiple power options, and much more.

Based in Southeast Mass, but we saw it last year
at a large hamfest in New Hampshire.

Full description and pix on their site.

Gary
N1ZCE