[aprssig] Ham Radio Response and Comm Vans?

Floyd Rodgers kc5qbc at swbell.net
Wed May 4 17:25:06 EDT 2016

You might surf around and look for specs on the red cross vehicles which
I think are now being retired. Nice toy with satcom, under hood genset,
hf, vhf, public service, etc in the backseat of a ford expedition 3/4
ton diesel. You might also look at what some CERT groups are doing. The
ones in my area are doing trailer based setups. Medical reserve core
units tend to build up "go box" radio sets. We built two versions, hf
thru vhf/uhf with tncs and winlink digital capable.

Not our club but try this
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bernie_k5bp/sets/72157617976056642/with/3521216058/