[aprssig] Turn-key IGate

Bryan Hoyer bhhoyer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:17:08 EDT 2016

I can deliver the Hardware to you at Dayton gratis.

Pi with UDRC HAT in a rack Mount Case.

12VDC Powered, with your Choice of Power Connector.

Mini DIN-6 to radio port, please specify what radio you want to use.

Runs APRX and Direwolf. I’ll leave it to the network folks like Javier, to deal with security.

It’s a combination of what we demoed at MicroHAMS <https://youtu.be/Yi6pfWhzR8g> last weekend.

Bryan K7UDR