[aprssig] Autonomous EMCOMM Telemetry

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Mar 18 11:35:38 EDT 2016

We're in the middle of updates to our whole APRS product line right now
and I'm going to take another look at a lot of stuff I've had on the
back burner.  We've been very busy with non-ham projects for the last
year and a half or more but I've got another engineer working for me now
and another programmer and more in-house production capability.  We also
have a thousand wind/rain sensor assemblies in stock that could use a
more plug-and-play APRS electronics package to go with them.

Hopefully I'll make it back to Dayton next year and have a bunch of new
stuff to show.

Scott
N1VG