[aprssig] Solar Eclipse Reservations 2017 APRS

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Fri Jun 24 12:32:57 EDT 2016

Reservations are for suckers. Imaging being stuck in a place under cloudy skies!

I signed up for a volunteer job that ends the week before (and actually is the first place in the country to see it), but rather than trust this to Oregon coastal weather I'll be on the road and able to drive to where the best weather is expected. I may end up with the RV parked by the side of the road for the night before and after, but I expect there will be a lot of that along the center of the path of totality!

Steve K4HG