[aprssig] 9600 Baud Packet Network?

vk2tv vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sun Jun 12 17:43:15 EDT 2016

I know that Bob is floating ideas, and that's great.

I would, however, urge Bob to look for alternatives to Netrom which is
the least efficient of the common networking protocols used for packet.
For example, Netrom has an overhead of 20 bytes, leaving just 236 bytes
for the payload. Netrom is also very easily, and so often is,
misconfigured, with stations having huge nodes lists of mostly
unreachable stations.

John G8BPQ might like to comment???

Regards,

Ray vk2tv