[aprssig] E Coast 9600 baud backbone 15W radios (firmware?).

Kenneth Finnegan kennethfinnegan2007 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:04:05 EDT 2016

I'm still a bit unclear; why are you trying to homebrew data radios with
out-of-band PAs when you can get 25W UHF CDM1250s on eBay for less than
$100 a piece? I've been converting all my packet stations over to
CDM750/CDM1250s; the standard Motorola 16 pin IO connector is fantastic for
packet.

--
Kenneth Finnegan
http://blog.thelifeofkenneth.com/