[aprssig] High speed modems?

Peter Laws N5UWY n5uwy at arrl.net
Mon Jul 18 13:52:47 EDT 2016

Bridgecom's got a "220" radio that covers 222-225 MHz voice and
219-220 MHz data.  Dunno exactly what data they are talking about but
it looks like the rear connector has COR and discriminator audio at
least.

https://www.bridgecomsystems.com/products/bcm-220-mhz-mobile-radio

We really need to start using that band ...