[aprssig] IGate Registering for ANSRVR (Messaging failures)(IGATES!)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Jul 15 12:48:04 EDT 2016

Pete,
Thanks so much for confirming that it is not  an APRS-IS failure!  I am
relieved.

Now all we have to do is track down the failed IGate codes.  ...  A never
ending impossible search.

But lets start trying to keep a list of "broken" implementations and
"broken" settings for each software type..

I know, easy to say, frustrating and inmpossible to do...

Thanks
Bob