[aprssig] Emergency Power for Ham stuff

vk2tv vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Jan 19 16:20:45 EST 2016

Bob,

Are you seriously suggesting that hams tap into what is a potentially
lethal power supply, without warning about the dangers such a scheme
presents, not to mention the legal implications in places like Australia?

I can understand your desire to pursue alternate and emergency power
sources but safety MUST come first.

Ray vk2tv