[aprssig] APRS in-dash display

Greg D ko6th.greg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 19:24:08 EST 2016

Yes, the 4-pin plug is going to be a challenge to find (where's that
bucket of hens' teeth, when you need it?), but adding an HDMI display is
not really an option.  No space.  The car is one where you don't get
into it, you put it on...

If adding a 7" display were an option, the Pi 's native one looks very
nice.  Touch input, even.  Alas.

Greg  KO6TH