[aprssig] APRS in-dash display

KF4LVZ aprssigZbr6 at acarver.net
Sun Jan 17 18:13:55 EST 2016

That's true, it's on the 3.5mm jack but you have to make sure to get a
4-conductor TRRS plug to access it while the board already has the HDMI
port built-in.  If the OP plans to put an LCD screen in already it's
easier to just get one that supports HDMI natively (or the Pi's built-in
display ribbon connector).  It's a little harder to get quality TRRS
cables.  Plus, the HDMI will provide better video resolution and most
HDMI monitors will also have an analog input which can provide support
for the desired rear-view camera (some displays even support
Picture-in-picture)