[aprssig] Portugal, Spain, France, UK, Ireland

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 13 10:28:29 EST 2016

Could someone help me with some information I need for a project I am working on?

FIRST TWO QUESTIONS: What is the maximum power allowed for APRS operation in these specific countries?  Is this calculated as RF output or EIRP?

This is an academic question only.  I am quite aware of the need to not create "alligator" stations with big mouths and little ears.
SECOND QUESTION: Could you brief me on the regulations in regard to establishing a "24/7/365 digipeater" in these *specific* lands?

Cheers,Ev, W2EV