[aprssig] WXBOT -- weather forecast via APRS Message

Heikki Hannikainen hessu at hes.iki.fi
Wed Feb 3 16:52:20 EST 2016

On Wed, 3 Feb 2016, Roger Elmore via aprssig wrote:

> Try this:  http://www.utm.edu/staff/relmore/aprsfi_NoWeather.gif
>
> Red arrow points to "Filter" menu.  The pop-up window has the settings
> I'm using and then I saved it as a New List named "NoWeather".

That's slightly suboptimal. It's (very slightly) easier on the backend,
and fewer clicks on the mouse, if you just enable the checkbox on "All
stations" instead of enabling APRS, AIS and Web station classes
one by one.

Also, after enabling "APRS stations" class there's no need to enable
Digipeaters or Igates, since they're APRS stations too.

   - Hessu