[aprssig] WXBOT -- weather forecast via APRS Message

Martin Nile martin.nile at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 13:28:04 EST 2016

Hi Monty,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll be adding that feature in a future
version.   At the moment, my only access to the CWOP data is via api.aprs.fi,
and I cannot search by latitude/longitude.

Fortunately, a daily updated list of CWOP stations is available, which I
can use to locate the nearest station.  From there it is trivial to ask
api.aprs.fi for the data.
--
Martin
KI6WJP