[aprssig] Kenwood D700 Software

Nick G4IRX g4irx9 at nowindows.net
Tue Aug 30 07:42:05 EDT 2016

The default install directory is under C:\program files with is now a
protected directory on Windows versions after XP. MCP will want to save
its settings in here so WIndows and Norton are getting unhappy.

When you run the installer, try changing the installation directory to
C:\KENWOOD to take it outside program files. This works for me with
Windows 7 although I don't have Norton on my system, I have Kaspersky.

73
Nick.