[aprssig] Kenwood D700 Software

Charles Doughtie n5exy at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 21:52:22 EDT 2016

I bought a 10 device disk. This is about #5 I have installed Norton on. I had the Kenwood program on another laptop that crashed and it ran fine - with Norton. I have an inquiry in to Norton, will try to remember and advise.
 I am expecting a refurb to replace my carry laptop and have a complimentary copy of Kaspercy (sp?) - I may try it when it arrives.

de Charlie, N5EXY,  Grid EM10fl,
South Suburban Greater Hutto
Where Am I?                   http://www.aprs.fi/n5exy-9