[aprssig] water level gauge for APRS

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Sat Aug 20 20:06:15 EDT 2016

Those modules are not waterproof, but if you want to go cheap you can get them on EBay direct from China for $1 each. The waterproof one is better for this application, here it is through Amazon for $10

https://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Ultrasonic-Distance-Measuring-Transducer/dp/B01J5KZU8M

You can get this for $7 on EBay direct from China.

Steve