[aprssig] 9600 Baud East Coast Backbone

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:50:16 EDT 2016

> It is a shame that 219 to 220 MHz (all digital allocation) is not available
> in most of the USA.

Why do you say not available?  Some in our group, who are good at such
a thing, have read the rules and it seems even in our busy Puget Sound
region the only real hindrance to setting up a point-to-point system
on 219 MHz is lack of interest.

> Alternatively, maybe it's time to petition the FCC to identify 147-148 MHz
> as a 1-MHz wide digital only allocation. lol

144 to 148 is going to be for the license free new Novices..   420 to
445 is the future digital data only band.

Bill, WA7NWP