[aprssig] Annual APRS Golden Packet Event in Planning! (16 July 2016)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Apr 29 23:12:45 EDT 2016

Appalachian Golden Packet Event:

As we prepare to man-up the 15 peaks from Georgia to Maine for the Annual
APRS Golden Packet Event, we are about 30% committed so far.

See web page: http://aprs.org/at-golden-packet.html

But we do have one cancelation in Central Virginia in the Roanoke area on
top of Apple Orchard Mountain, one of the easy drive-up sites but also one
of the highest.  Until we hear from all the other sites, there maybe more
openings as well.  These mountains are not yet fully committed:  From North
to South:

ME - Sugarloaf

NH - Mt Washington

VT - Mt Equinox