[aprssig] Looking for a Presentation on APRS

jason arends jason.arends at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:54:34 EDT 2016

I used John's presentation as the basis for an APRS presentation I did
yesterday for our radio club. I made some edits, additions, deletions,
etc., such as some newer hardware and links, took out his local digi info
and replaced with info local to me (and changed the theme, just for
personal preference). I made it available in various formats here:
http://joplin-arc.org/?p=735. It took a little over an hour, including
questions throughout.

Thanks John! I kept your name as the "by" on the title and just added my
own, hope you don't mind.

Jason Arends
K0JAA